Managing VP, Application Design and DevelopmentTysons Corner, VA Regular Full-time
The Team Manager of the Application Design and Development team is responsible for leading a global team of high-performing analysts whose research and device guide global organizations. The successful candidate will be instrumental in driving the team's influence and impact with IT leaders. This role requires a professional manager and leader with outstanding motivational and change management capabilities.
- Direct a global and dispersed team of analysts. The role includes leading, motivating, managing, developing and coaching individuals and entire team of approximately 10 analysts.
- Proven execution skills. The manager will need to be able to prioritize multiple competing time demands, load balance and prevent bottlenecks, and drive complex projects and tasks whilst keeping a focus on what is “best for the business”.
- Manage performance, drive a high-performance culture and oversee and manage remuneration across multiple geographies. Increase the performance of low performers else exit them from the team.
- Drive the strategic evolution of research coverage within assigned area and promote strategic product ideas and represent global Research in group product strategy meeting.
- Contribute to Research’ strategic objectives by optimizing resource to support Agenda Managers in addressing key initiatives for target roles within structured agendas.
- Manage performance, drive a high performance, collaborative culture and oversee and manage remuneration across multiple geographies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience running and leading multi-national teams with high intercultural awareness.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters preferred - and/or relevant qualifications and/or relevant experience.