ArchIntel Sponsors the Potomac Officers Club Space Summit
ArchIntel was a platinum-level sponsor for the Potomac Officers Club Space: Innovations, Programs & Policies Summit, held on October 18th at the Tysons Corner Ritz-Carlton.
The event also included a number of other important keynoters and panelists:
- Robert Lightfoot, Acting Administrator of National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)
- Gen. David D. Thompson, Vice Commander, Air Force Space Command of U.S. Air Force
- George Nield, Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation (AST), Federal Aviation Administration of U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- William Bailey, Deputy Director of the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office of U.S. Air Force
- Jim Martin, Director, NRO Survivability Assurance Office and Defense Technical Executive of National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- Brig Gen Mark Baird, Director, Space Programs, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Acquisition of U.S. Air Force
- Matt Cummings, Senior Advisor for MASINT, GEOINT, and Special Programs at Office of the Secretary of Defense of U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
Topics explored included: how the U.S. can retain its position as a dominant force in the space domain, the importance of the U.S. military maintaining and adapting its multi-domain capabilities, the establishment of the Space Warfighting Construct and how collaboration with industry can help to ensure that the U.S. continues to be a dominant power in space.
“ArchIntel is thrilled to be a platinum sponsor for the Potomac Officers Club Space: Innovations, Programs & Policies Summit, especially alongside high-caliber companies like Northrop Grumman, Accenture and ACT I,” said Jim Garrettson, President and Founder of ArchIntel. “By sponsoring the Summit, ArchIntel is further reaffirming its commitment to serving the government contracting community.